Sunday 14 October 2012

Sunday post

I'd like to say that I've been really productive today, working on my Nigella style baking skills, read copious amounts of journals for work and gone for a walk in the delightfully cold autumn air. However, in reality I'm sat in my boyfriends onesie, watching new girl, feeling sorry for myself because I may have drank a little too much last night. So here's some pictures of what I would have worn today....

(I'm really sorry about the rubbish in the background of this picture, the alley way behind our house is pretty gross)


(Jumper - Topshop, Shorts - Topshop, Shoes - Newlook and bag - jumble sale)






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4111711/?claim=7sbxd7rvjb6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 comments:

  1. You are sooo beautiful! Your style is great, I really like these shorts :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the print on those shorts, very quirky!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty girl! i reaaly like the shorts, i proper eyed them up in the summer time :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete