Sunday 4 November 2012

Ben Howard

Last night me and Tom went to see Ben Howard at Plymouth Pavilions, it was such a fun night! Admittedly, in a crowd of 4000 my height impairment drastically reduced my visual field and I spent most of the evening staring blankly into the back of a very tall man but that only added to the excitement of the few times I managed to catch a glimpse of his hair (mighty fine hair at that)! Because we didn't feel like be subjected to the rip off drink prices in the arena and I wanted an excuse to use my birthday hip flask, we sneaked in some wine (classy birds). 

Here's a picture of my outfit, looking especially 90's with the cropped top. I could have easily stepped off the set of Sabrina the Teenage Witch
(Top - Charity Shop, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - New Look, Bag - Jumble sale)


It was really nice to hear him live, his sound with the band is so different from the recorded stuff on his album. Here is my favourite song from his new EP, it's a bit darker than his older stuff but I really like it, I'd go so far as to say I prefer it......


No comments:

Post a Comment